- Registered companies
- Amendment of register data
- Undertakings with previous economic activities
- Legal and mailing addresses
- Applying for activity licences
- Consultation and representation
- Applying for residence and work permits
- Alternative job offers
- Local info & links
- Stamps and seals
- Price list
Information on private limited companies on offer :
|OÜ established 08.01.2003|
|OÜ established 20.03.1998|
Information required for the formalisation of purchase/sale:
- for natural persons:
First and surname, personal identification code (if no code, the date of birth), place of residence, number of identity document (passport, ID card), extent of holding.
- for legal persons:
name of undertaking, registry code, location, details of representative (see: previous clause), extent of holding.
As a rule a foundation resolution made by a competent body (shareholders, council) must be brought to the office of the notary public.
Whether the resolution has to be made and if yes then by whom, will depend on the individual undertaking.
new business name
When the registered name is subject to change. Must differ from the already used business names and trade marks. Checking will be our task.
details of new members of the management board:
First and surname, personal identification code, place of residence, number of identity document (passport, ID card).
If there are more members in the management board than just one, the right of representation can be laid down (i.e. one member of the management board can represent the undertaking alone while all the others jointly).
At least one of the members of the management board must have their place of residence in the Republic of Estonia, European Economic Area or Switzerland.
Citizens not listed above must have a residence permit and work permit- we can help you to apply for these documents.
areas of activity
When subject to change. Some areas of activity require the application for an activity license. We can apply for the activity license for you.
amount of capital
The amount of capital can be changed in the process of purchase/sale.
means of communication
The register must be submitted the new number of a means of communication of the undertaking.
articles of association
We recommend using the articles of association corresponding to minimum legal requirements. When you have special wishes with regard to the articles of association or you wish to be consulted in the matter, please inform us about your wishes.
Area of activity of private limited companies:
- retail and wholesale (EMTAK code 5119). Can be changed.
- when the undertaking is not liable to value added tax, an application can be submitted to the Tax Board and in the day following the current day of submission an application the undertaking selected by you will be liable to value added tax (VAT 20%);
- the amount of share capital of shelf private limited companies is eur 2 500;
- an undertaking can be booked by making a prepayment in the amount of 50%.
- an interpreter must be ordered to the office of the notary public for clients not speaking the Estonian language (will be the task of the consultant), the client must bear the expenses;
- an identity document must be brought to the office of the notary public;
- we mainly use the office of the notary public located at:
Tartu mnt 10/ Pääsukese tn 2
10145, III korrus.
Phone 00 372 666 4351
Fr.R.Kreutzwaldi tn. 12
Do not hesitate to contact us when you have more questions.
You are welcome to call on number 00 372 6691 970 or
contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
Your letters will be replied within 24 h.
Looking forward to hear from you.